Mantis Cranes is a leading supplier of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes to the Construction Industry within the UK, and are now seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to manage the Company Sales in the South of England.
This role involves the management of existing Client Accounts whilst also developing new Business Relationships to maintain and further grow our Hire Fleet of Cranes and Accessories. The position is a home based role and will involve travel throughout the territory.
Key Requirements for Area Sales Manager:
- Candidates for this role must have proven sales experience, ideally within a Construction/Plant related sector although this is not essential.
- You should have the ability to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- You are self-motivated, and have energy and passion to find a solution as well as the ability to align priorities with a small team.
- Ability to interpret site drawings is an advantage
- A degree of IT literacy is required although full training will be provided
- Full driving licence essential
- Travel throughout the territory
You will have the support of a leading Tower Crane supplier, with regular investment in high quality equipment and continued investment in our people.
We will provide you with a competitive package and welcome you into a Family Run Company where you shall be a Key Member of the Mantis Team.
For more information on Mantis Cranes, please visit our website
If you think that you have the relevant experience and expertise, please register your interest in working for Mantis Cranes by completing the form below or email us at email@example.com.