Mantis Cranes is a family owned Crane Rental Company providing material handling solutions for low rise construction projects. Based near Rushden, Northamptonshire we operate the largest and most diverse fleet of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes for hire in the UK market. Due to internal restructuring we are now are seeking to recruit a Service Manager to join our team.
As a Service Manager, your role will be to oversee the day to day management of the company’s service and maintenance function, ensuring maximum uptime of our equipment and thereby enhancing our overall client experience. The role will involve liaison with all internal departments, external contractors and our clients base. Whilst this role shall be predominantly depot based, you may be required to travel to client’s sites from time to time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of Service Team
• First Line Technical Support
• Maintenance of all our Equipment
• Budget Management
• Health and Safety
• Previous experience of Construction Plant or Similar
• Technical Ability – Mechanical and Electrical
• People Management experience
• Project Management experience
• High level of Inter-Personal Skills and ability to influence and negotiate
• Computer Literate
• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Can do Positive Attitude
• Possession of a Valid Driving Licence
This position provides an excellent opportunity, where our employees are valued and seen as key players in our business. Training shall be provided at the outset and on an on-going-basis.
A suitable package based on candidate’s experience will be offered.
Suitable Candidates are invited to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org