*** Employment Opportunities ***
Mantis Cranes is a family owned Crane Rental Company providing Material Handling Solutions for low to medium rise Construction projects. Based near Rushden, Northamptonshire we operate the largest and most diverse fleet of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes for hire in the UK market along with a range of Cab Operated Tower Cranes.
A new position has arisen within our company and we are now inviting candidates to apply for this new opportunity, as an
Operations Manager (General Manager Designate).
As the Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the management and day to day running of the company’s activities ensuring a smooth and efficient service which meets our client’s, staff and management expectations.
The Main Responsibilities of the position will be:
• Management of the Operations, Service and Accounts department
• Manage and Oversee the day to day activity
• Responsibility in the Profit and Loss Account
• Ensure upmost Service to our Client Base
• Maintain job costing control and monitoring for accurate recharging and reporting
• Responsible for ISO and Health and Safety compliance and legislation
Skills and Experience aspired for this position:
• 5 years’ experience working in a Crane/Plant Industry
• Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Senior Management including People Management
• Preferably within an hour’s commute from Rushden
• Good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to obtain pre-determined results.
• Excellent Organisation skills
• Clear understanding of Health and Safety and legalisation
• Demonstrating a good mechanical aptitude with strong technical and IT Skills
• Ability to understand and interpret P & L accounts
Field Based Crane Engineer
Have you ever considered a career with Cranes?
Here at Mantis Cranes, we offer full training when you join the UK’s Market Leader for Self Erecting and City Tower Cranes.
The company currently invites applications for the position of Field Based Crane Engineer based from our depot in Durham.
As part of your training, you will be trained in all aspects of the role in order to allow you to work as an individual and as part of a team, providing the following:
• The Safe installation and dismantle of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, including Self Erecting Tower Cranes
• Carrying out scheduled maintenance and servicing of Self Erecting Tower Cranes and City Tower Cranes
• Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Systems
We shall provide full training in order for you to carry out the above duties.
Ideal candidates for this fitter/technical role must be self motivated and able to work safely under their own initiative, in compliance with all current Health and Safety regulations and company policies.
The position requires travel throughout the UK and require overnight stays on a regular basis. Candidates must have a driving license and the ability to work at heights.
Field Based Electrical Engineer
Mantis Cranes currently have an excellent opportunity arising for a Field Based Electrical Engineer.
Mantis Cranes are based in Northamptonshire and provide Self Erecting and Traditional Tower Cranes throughout the UK. Due to our fleet expansion on Tower Cranes, we are currently inviting candidates to apply for our Field Based Electrical Engineer Position.
Full Training shall be provided on our range of Cranes, specialising on Electrics. This role will involve you working alongside our in-house electrician and our Field Based Service Engineers. The primary role shall be in maintenance and fault finding however we shall also provide training on mobilisation.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with good interpersonal skills while liaising with team colleagues and customers alike.
• Recognised electrical qualification
• Must be capable of working at heights
A competitive salary will be offered in line with the candidates’ qualifications.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, we would like to hear from you.
Please Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org