Last week at Mantis Cranes UK our Service Team installed Two Self Erecting Potain IGO50’s Tower Cranes on site in Northwich:
Two Self Erecting Tower Cranes Potain IGO50’s on site in Northwich
me in Northwich will be located over two floors providing modern 72 single occupancy, en-suite bedrooms. The ground floor will consist of a lounge space, dining room, hairdressers, offices, nurses’ stations, and a main reception. The first floor will house an additional lounge space with balcony, a further dining room and nurses’ stations, staff room, meeting room, and a kitchen and laundry facility. The building will have a contemporary modern appearance, utilising a complementary pallet of materials in order to create visual breaks in the massing of the proposed building.
The hire period for this project is 25weeks.
The Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Cranes that we installed on the site in Northwich is one of our most popular Self Erecting Cranes from our rental fleet, due to the 4,000kg maximum capacity it can provide in restricted areas.
Contact Mantis on 01388 748962 or email@example.com for further details on the Potain IGO50 crane hire.
Crane Projects UK
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane on a new Care Home development in Cleckheaton
- Installation of 2 Comansa 11LC90 City Tower Cranes for hire Projects
- Tower Crane on a new Waterside Development in Southampton
- Self Erecting Tower Crane on a new Housing Development in Heanor
Mantis Cranes FAQ
- How will a Self Erecting Tower Crane improve Site Safety?
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?