Recently our Service Team installed a Self Erecting Tower Crane on a Refurbishment Project in London.
The project involves a refurbishment and height extension of two existing apartment blocks at Chilton Grove, London. The blocks will be extended from 4 stories to 6 stories high and will contain 68 dwellings.
Self Erecting Tower Crane on a Refurbishment Project in London
Potain HDT80, one of the biggest self erecting tower cranes we have on our fleet. The HDT80 was configured with a height under hook of 34.2m and a jib length of 40m. It’s maximum capacity at the end of the jib is 1,630kg and 6,000kg from the tower out to 13.3m of the jib.
For any enquiries call us on 01388 748962 or email email@example.com.
Crane Projects UK
- Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane on a new Care Home development in Cleckheaton
- Installation of 2 Comansa 11LC90 City Tower Cranes for hire Projects
- Tower Crane on a new Waterside Development in Southampton
- Self Erecting Tower Crane on a new Housing Development in Heanor
Mantis Cranes FAQ
- How will a Self Erecting Tower Crane improve Site Safety?
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?