This week our service engineers carried out the installation of 2 Comansa 11LC90 City Tower Cranes for hire projects, one in Galashiels Scotland and one in Galway, Ireland. The Comansa 11LC90 is a popular City Tower Crane on our fleet at Mantis Cranes with a maximum lifting capacity of 5,000kg, it is very suitable for small to medium sized projects.
The development in Galashiels involves the construction of a new Care Home which will be 3-4 stories high. This Comansa 11LC90 was configured with a jib length of 37.5m and a tower height of 33.7m.
City Tower Crane in Galashiels
The project in Galway will see the development of a new Monastery building at the Kylemore Abbey Estate. The building will be situated just at the rear of the existing chapel and will be 3 stories high. Kylemore Abbey has become a big tourist attraction in the West of Ireland since it has opened itself more to the public sharing the history of the Benedictine nuns. This Comansa 11LC90 was configured with a 40m jib length and 24m tower height.
City Tower Crane in Galway
Other Crane Projects
- Tower Crane on a new Waterside Development in Southampton
- Tower Crane on a new Care Home development in Droitwich
- Full refurbishment of HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Self Erecting Tower Crane on the Stainton Aqueduct Restoration
Mantis Cranes FAQ
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?