In 2017 we placed a Tower Crane on a Care Home Project in Studley. It is still in place on site, having been erected on November 17 for a crane hire period of at least 20 weeks.
The Tower Crane has a 35m jib and can provide a Hook Height of 24m. The maximum load capacity is 6,000kg, with a load of 2,600kg possible at the end of the jib.
The project involved the demolition of the existing building and the construction of a new care home called the Four Acres Care home, designed to to make a positive contribution to vulnerable adults in the local community. Upon completion is is planned that skilled staff will be on hand for any complications, while residents will be able to enjoy a wide range of activities and comforts as they see fit.
Mantis Cranes Care Home Projects
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane on a Nursing Home Site in Newton Aycliffe
- Self Erecting Tower Crane on a Care Home Project in Andover
- Comansa LC50-10 on Bingley Care Home Project
- Isle of Arran Care Home Project
- Mantis 35.10 working in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- Two Self Erecting Tower Cranes in Grimsby
Mantis Cranes Tower Crane Hire Fleet
Tower Crane Hire FAQ
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Are the Pedestrian Operated Cranes safe in high wind?
- Is there any danger of the operator overloading the Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane?
- Is Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane hire possible in remote locations?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?