Our Crane Engineering team were up bright on early last Sunday to place a Tower Crane Hire at Birmingham University.
The crane was erected for a valued client who will operate the crane on site for a crane hire period of at least 28 weeks. The Saez TL55 Tower Crane is one of our most popular Tower Cranes, offering a maximum capacity lift of 5,000kg, 1,050 at the end of the 55m jib.
Our Saez Tower Cranes are very popular. We also have the Saez TLS65 Tower Crane available which comes with a 65m jib.
Tower Crane Hire at Birmingham University
Other Mantis Crane Hire England Projects
- Mantis Self Erecting Tower Crane on Wentworth Estate
- Two Self Erecting Cranes on an Accommodation Project in Gloucester
- Self Erecting Tower Crane At Holy Trinity Church in Cambridge
- Self Erecting Crane near Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
- Self Erecting Crane on Residential Construction Project in Essex
- FM Gru 1035 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane being erected at Islington
- Recent Mantis 32.10 Crane Installation in Birmingham
Crane Hire Birmingham FAQ
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can you have more than one Self Erecting Tower Crane working on a site?