Last week we began a Tower Crane Hire Project at Exeter University that is due to see our Linden Comansa 11LC90 on site for a period of at least six months.
The project involves the construction of a new research engineering building with associated parking and landscaping at the Penryn Campus.
Tower Crane Hire Project at Exeter University Gallery
Mantis Cranes Tower Crane Hire Projects
- FM Gru 1035 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane being erected at Islington
- Tower Crane Hire Project in Belfast
- Saez TL55 Tower Crane in Warrington
- Linden Comansa City Tower Crane in Glasgow
Mantis Crane FAQ
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?