Our Potain IGO50 at Hadley Wood finished up on its last project just before Christmas and returned to our depot in Northampton ahead of the next hire.
The Self Erecting Tower Crane had been on site since June 2016, having initially gone on site for a 35-week hire period. The construction project was a residential development to complete two luxury homes.
Following a safety inspection and service the Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane will be out on site again soon as this model of crane, with a 40m jib, is one of the most popular on our Tower Crane Hire Fleet.
Mantis Crane Potain Tower Crane Projects
- Potain HDT80 on a Salisbury Building Project
- Two Potain IGO SETCs on Site in Edinburgh
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Leamington Spa
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Potain IGO50 SETC on a Timber Frame Project
- Potain HDT80 Dismantle in Somerset
- Potain T85 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Swansea
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Bournemouth
- Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Edinburgh