Last week we erected a new Potain Hup 40-30 in Liverpool on a warehouse renovation project.
This is one of the Potain Hup 40-30 Self Erecting Tower Cranes that we added to our fleet earlier in 2017. These are unique cranes that can provide a height under hook of 30m at the end of 40m jib, where it can lift 1,000kg. Closer to the tower, and out as far as 13.2m, it can lift a capacity of 4,000kg.
Potain Hup 40-30 in Liverpool Gallery
The project involves the renovation of a warehouse with a first floor extension and parking to provide office space with meeting rooms, reception and lobby.
Mantis Cranes Potain Cranes Projects
- Potain HDT80 on a Salisbury Building Project
- Potain IGO on a Bio Gas Tank Project in Devon
- Potain IGO50 in the Scottish Highlands
- Two Potain IGO SETCs on Site in Edinburgh
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
- Potain T85 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Swansea
To find out more about hiring a Potain Crane in Liverpool contact us today.