Our Crane Service Team were kept busy the north last week, erecting a Potain IGO50 in the Scottish Highlands.
The Self Erecting Tower Crane was moved from the truck to site using an excavator. This was necessary as the track to the construction site was a stone track with several steep and narrow bends.
The hire period, which will last for a minimum of 20 weeks, included the provision of a power generator from Mantis Cranes. This Potain IGO50 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane has a 28m jib and can provide a maximum lift of 2,300kg close to the tower. It will provide a height under hook of 23.2m for the duration of the crane hire project.
Crane Hire Scotland Mantis Projects
- Two Potain IGO SETCs on Site in Edinburgh
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Edinburgh
- Mantis 35.10 at Ross Fountain Edinburgh
- Self Erecting Crane in Edinburgh
- Linden Comansa City Tower Crane in Glasgow
- Isle of Arran Care Home Project
Mantis Cranes Potain IGO50 Hire Projects
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Bournemouth
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Potain IGO50 on a Residential Project