Mantis Cranes have a Self Erecting Tower Crane in Upton currently, a Potain T85 the largest Pedestrian Operated Tower available on our hire.
Our client is currently complete a residential development project at High Street, Upton in Northamptonshire. At the outset planning was granted for Construction of 12 flats with associated landscaping, access and parking works.
The Self Erecting Crane went on site in August and has been helping out on the project since then. The maximum load of the crane is 6,000kg close to the tower and it can provide a maximum lift of 1,250kg at the end of the 45m jib. The particular crane has been erected to provide a Height Under Hook of 34.2m for the duration of the crane hire period.
Self Erecting Tower Crane in Upton
Other Mantis Cranes Potain T85 Hire Projects
- Potain T85 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Swansea
- IGO T85A Hotel Project in Derby
- Self Erecting Tower Crane in Swansea
- Self Erecting Crane near Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
- Self Erecting Tower Cranes in Northampton
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
- Potain HDT80 in Surrey
Tower Crane Hire FAQ
- How will a Self Erecting Tower Crane improve Site Safety?
- What is a Self Erecting Tower Crane?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- Is there any danger of the operator overloading the Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane?
- Can you have more than one Self Erecting Tower Crane working on a site?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Is Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane hire possible in remote locations?
- Are the Pedestrian Operated Cranes safe in high wind?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?