Earlier in September we placed two Potain IGO50 SETCs on Site in Edinburgh for a Scotland-based client.
Both cranes are capable of lifting 1,250kg at the end of a 40m jib, providing a 23.2m Height Under Hook. They can also lift 4,000kg as far out as 13m from the tower. The Potain IGo 50 is one of the most popular Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on our Tower Crane Hire fleet as it combines maneuverability and capacity nicely.
It is much easier to place on site than other material handling solutions and increases site efficiency while enhancing site safety. You can read more about the advantages of using a Self Erecting Tower Crane on your construction Project by clicking here.
Two Potain IGO SETCs on Site in Edinburgh
The Construction Project that our client is undertaking involves a residential development comprising of 82 apartments with associated works, parking and landscaping. It is due for final completion in April 2019, having begun in April of this year. Our two Self Erecting Tower Cranes are due to remain on the project in Edinburgh for a duration of 30 weeks.
Recent Potain IGO Crane Hire Projects
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Potain IGO50 on a Residential Project
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Bournemouth