One of our Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Cranes is in Bournemouth on a Care Home construction project.
The project is the construction of the Addington Care Home at Poole Lane in Bournemouth. It includes a three-storey Care Home comprising 78 bedrooms, treatment rooms, gymnasium, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cafe, beauty salon, library, craft room, cinema, parking and landscaping works.
Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Bournemouth Gallery
The Potain IGO50 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane is especially popular, and suitable, for Care Home Construction projects. With a 40m jib, on this project it provides a maximum capacity of 4,000kg (1,000kg at the jib end) and a Height under Hook of 23.2m.
Other Potain IGO50 Mantis Cranes Projects
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Potain IGO50 SETC on a Timber Frame Project
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 on a Residential Project
Self Erecting Tower Cranes Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane hire possible in remote locations?
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Click here to see more