We currently have a Potain HDT80 in Surrey about to finish up on a construction project.
The Self Erecting Tower Crane has been on site since June 2016 and is due to return to our depot for a redeployment following routine checks that follow every hire project.
The Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane provided a Height Under Hook of 34.2m and a maximum lift of 1,650 at the end of the 45m jib throughout the project.
Potain HDT80 in Surrey Gallery
Other Mantis Cranes Projects
- Potain T85 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Swansea
- Self Erecting Crane at Oxford College
- Self Erecting Crane on Residential Construction Project in Essex
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
Tower Crane Hire FAQ
- What type of base is required to erect the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Is Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane hire possible in remote locations?
- Are the Pedestrian Operated Cranes safe in high wind?
- What power supply is required to run the Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?