Our team of engineers were busy erecting a Tower Crane in Kent at the end of January.
A Pedestrian Operated Saez TL55 was placed on an extra care home project in Larkfield, Kent. The City Tower Crane will provide a maximum lift of 1,450kgs, tower
height of 23.6m and a jib length of 50m.
The Mantis team erected the Tower Crane on a fixing angle using a 100 tonne Mobile Crane. It will be powered by a 3Phase Mains for the duration of the, approximately, one-year project.
Project Details: Tower Crane in Kent
The project is a 38 bed care home that will provide 54 extra care beds and 20 veteran apartments.
Tower Crane in Kent Slideshow
Other Mantis Cranes Projects
- Tower Crane Hire Project in Belfast
- FM Gru 1035 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane being erected at Islington
- Saez TL55 Tower Crane in Warrington
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
- Saez 55TL City Tower Crane Installation in Preston
- Getting your Site Ready for a Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Using a Self Erecting Tower Crane in Windy Conditions
- Is Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane hire possible in remote locations?
- Why You Should Choose A Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Self Erecting Tower Crane Advantages vs Other Material Handling Options