Last week Mantis Cranes installed a Self Erecting Crane at Oxford College using a Gapo.
Our client has shared a professional video of the installation, see below, so you can see the ease with which a Gapo allows us to install a Self Erecting Tower Crane on site.
The Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane will provide a height under hook of 21.4m and a maximum lifr of 1,530kg at the end of a 28.7m jib.
The project involves the construction of a new music practice room building at New College, Oxford. It will provide a rehearsal room, four practice rooms and two studios. Additionally there will be a new glass link building to connect the new building to Saville House.
Self Erecting Crane at Oxford College Gallery
Other Mantis Cranes Self Erecting Crane Projects
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane on the Titanic Boutique Hotel Project
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Self Erecting Tower Crane Dismantle in Luton
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes in Sion Mills
- Mantis 35-10 in Hounslow
- Mantis Site Visit: Carlisle Memorial Church, Belfast
Why Should you use Mantis Cranes
- We operate the youngest and largest fleet of Self Erecting Tower Cranes in The United Kingdom. We constantly update our fleet to ensure that our Cranes are always reliable.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the rental market for Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes in The United Kingdom. We know the the market.
- We manufacture cranes at our plant in Ireland. This gives us additional knowledge when it comes to providing you with the correct crane for your project.
- We are fully complaint with all safety standards in The United Kindgom.