Mantis Cranes currently have a Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Leamington Spa on a 16-week hire.
Our client is undertaking a project on the Leamington Spa Waterfront involving the construction of 90 houses. The development is due to be completed by summer 2017.
The Potain Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane, installed on site in July 2016, has a 40m jib and provides a height under hook of 34.2m. The maximum load at the end of the jib is 1,650kg. This crane was placed on individual concrete pads and inserted onto the construction site using a telehandler.
The Potain HDT80 is one of our most popular Self Erecting Tower Cranes provided for Tower Crane Hire.
Other Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane Projects
- Potain HDT80 Dismantle in Somerset
- Potain HDT80 on an Apartment Complex
- HDT80 on a Student Accommodation Site
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a Sports and Leisure Project
- Isle of Arran Care Home Project
Advantages of Using Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Leamington Spa
- Increase cost efficiency
- Higher safety due to less site movements
- Less environmental disruption