We currently have a Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex project in Notthingham.
This project involves the construction of 18 one bedroom apartments over a three-storey building, along with two 2-bedroom houses. The site is the location of the, now closed, Grove Public House. The development is located on a busy junction. This is part of a scheme to provide more social housing by Gedling Borough Council.
Mantis Cranes placed the Potain IGO on site providing a maximum lift of 1 tonne at 40 metres and a height under hook of 23.2m. This model of Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane was ideal for the project as it can operate on a site with restricted access while maintaining the ability to deliver heavy loads directly to the point of work – without affecting local traffic or reducing site safety.
Self Erecting Tower Crane Advantages
- Increased safety due to less machinery movements on site
- Delivery of the load directly to the point of work
- Quicker installation and dismantling times than other material-handling solutions, resulting in less disruption to other work on site
- Able to operate safely in restricted areas
Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex
Recent Mantis Crane Hire Projects
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane on a Nursing Home Site
- Our Mantis 35.10 will be on site for a hire period of approximately 20 weeks
- City Tower Crane Hire on an Office Project
- We installed an FM Gru 10-35 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane as it was the crane which best suited the restricted space available to erect
- Self Erecting Tower Crane Dismantle in Luton
- One of our longest ever hires came to an end in September when we completed a Self Erecting Tower Crane dismantle in Luton
To find out more about hiring a Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane please call us now at 01388 748962.