In mid-April we were on site in Bingley to place a Comansa LC50-10 City Tower Crane on a Care Home project.
For a project lasting roughly 40 weeks, the crane will offer a required height under hook of 30m with a 40m jib. The construction is a steel frame development.
Our team of engineers provided the necessary induction and safety tests, allowing the development to continue as planned with the material handling tasks facing them.
Comansa LC50-10 on Bingley Care Home Project Gallery
Why Should You Use Mantis Cranes Ltd?
- Mantis Cranes Ltd specialise in Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes and has the largest fleet of Self Erecting Tower Cranes in the United Kingdom.
- Mantis Cranes Ltd operate the most modern fleet of Self Erecting Tower Cranes in the United Kingdom
- Mantis Cranes Ltd provide a nationwide crane hire service and with our versatile fleet can offer you the best crane for the job.
- As the UKs Leading supplier of SETCs, Mantis Cranes Ltd is full compliant with safety standards ISO 9001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
The Mantis Way
- Mantis Cranes provide an approach that is customer focused, and consultative throughout the hiring process
- Mantis Cranes adhere to the highest safety standards
- Mantis Cranes will provide you with the crane that best fits your project