Recently Mantis Cranes worked with a client to insert a Linden Comansa 11LC90 City Tower Crane in Glasgow on a care home construction project.
After an early start, the delivery vehicles arrived on site before 8am. The crane will be on site for a minimum of 26 weeks.
The City Tower Crane was inserted with a jib length of 45m and a tower height of 24m, allowing a max lift of just over 1.8 tonnes at a jib length of 45m. Our engineers conducted an induction with the on site crane operator and everything was ready to go.
Why Choose Mantis Cranes?
- At Mantis we provide a customer focused, consultative led approach throughout the entire crane hire process
- At Mantis we endeavor to achieve and adhere to the very highest safety credentials
- Mantis has received ISO Accreditations for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS-OHSAS 18001
Linden Comansa City Tower Crane in Glasgow Features
- The maximum height under hook is 35m
- The maximum jib length is 50m
- The maximum lift is 4000kg
- For more see our specifications page by clicking here