Currently Mantis Cranes have two Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley Stadium in London.
Tag | Saez Cranes
Mantis Cranes is a Saez Cranes Pedestrian Tower Crane Provider.
We have a variety of Saez Cranes on our Tower Crane Rental fleet including the Saez TLS65 and Saez TL55. We will also be adding the Saez S60A Crane to our fleet soon.
Saez Cranes on Mantis Crane Fleet
- Saez TLS65
- 65m jib length, 48m max height, 8,000kg maximum lift, 1,650kg maximum lift at the jib end
- Saez TL55
- 55m jib length, 35m max height, 6,000kg maximum lift, 1,200kg maximum lift at the jib end
Saez Tower Cranes Projects
- Saez TL55 Tower Crane in Warrington
- Saez 55TL City Tower Crane Installation in Preston
- Mantis Cranes featured in The Irish Post supplement ‘Building Britain’
- Tower Cranes in Ormskirk
- Tower Crane in Kent
Mantis Cranes currently have a Self Erecting Tower Crane on a Church Restoration in Sion Mills, Northern Ireland. The crane, a Mantis 32.10, is being used as part of the re-roofing process. A Mantis 32.10 can features a 32m jib, maximum height under hook of 20.7m and maximum lifting capacity of 4,000kg. Using a Self Erecting Tower Cranes on a Church Restoration project has proven popular, given the restricted space […]