Potain Hup 40.30
Jib Length: 40m
Max Height: 30m
Max Lift: 4,000kg
The Potain Hup 4030 is a new addtion to the Mantis Cranes fleet in 2017.It can provide up to 16 configurations to allow for extra lifting options on its 40m jib.
Potain Hup 40.30 Features
- 4.5m x 4.5m footprint with a 2.5m slew radius
- Telescopic mast with two heights, three positions and several configurations with jib tip removed or folding jib
- High Performance Lifting (HPL) technology allows you to use your highest operational speed while maintaining your maximum lifting load
- High Performance Slewing (HPS) delivers ideal motion control while slewing the loads
- Compact unfolding over the top of the crane makes it easier to place closer to buildings
- Height Under Hook with maximum raised jib is about 40m
Benefits of using a Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Load is brought directly to the point of work using he radio remote control. This reduces the number of site movements required, increasing safety and reducing labour costs..
- The operational footprint that a Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane uses is smaller in comparison to the majority of other material handling equipment, leaving more storage space available on site for storage, etc.
Category: Self Erecting Tower Cranes