Mantis Cranes Ltd, the leading supplier of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes to the Construction Industry within the UK, are seeking to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Executive.
This role is to develop new business while maintaining and supporting the Business Relationship with existing customers. The position, is a home based role, located in the South of England, which will involve extensive travel throughout the territory.
Key Requirements Regional Sales Executive:
- 5-10 years sales experience in the Construction Sector or Plant Industry preferred
- A proven track record at closing sales
- Familiarity with working towards shared goals and targets within a small successful Sales Team
- Previous technical experience including working with site drawings
- Specific experience of working with cranes, or material handling, is preferable.
- A clean and valid driving licence
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience of selling into the construction industry or experience of cranes or heavy plant, along with an ability to carry out site surveys including interpreting site layout drawings.
Additionally he/she will be a self starter, and capable of working on their own initiative, with excellent communication skills and ability to use computers and modern technology efficiently.
A competitive salary and bonus will be paid and company car provided
Applicants are invited to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Mantis Cranes, please visit out About Us section or contact us at the above email address.