Due to continued expansion the company now invites applications for the position of Field Service Electrical Engineer based at our new depot near Wellingborough.
The position will require you to work as an individual and as part of a team in order to provide the following:
- The Safe installation and/or dismantle of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, including Self Erecting Tower Cranes
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance and servicing of Self Erecting Tower Cranes and City Tower Cranes
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Systems
The ideal candidate will possess some or all of the following technical skills:
- Have experience with Self Erecting Tower Cranes or other relevant experience within the lifting industry
- Previous experience with construction plant equipment
- Clean driving license
Ideal candidates must be self motivated and able to work safely under their own initiative, in compliance with all current Health and Safety regulations and company policies.
The position requires travel throughout the UK and may require overnight stays on a regular basis. The position is based out of our current depot which is near Wellingborough.
An attractive and competitive salary is offered.
Applications can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org