One of our Crane Sales Team made a routine visit to the Mantis 35.10 working in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire last week.
The Self Erecting Tower Crane, a Mantis 35.10, was erected in November 2017 and is due to remain working on the construction residential project for a minimum crane hire project duration of 12 weeks.
The Mantis 35.10 is our flagship crane, manufactured by our team at our plant in County Donegal, Ireland. It boasts a jib of 35m and can lift 1,000kg at the end of that jib. A maximum load capacity of 4,000kg is possible closer to the tower section and out as far as 12.05m on the jib.
Mantis 35.10 working in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
The Mantis 35.10 Self Erecting Tower Crane is particularly popular on projects including Care Homes, Luxury Home Construction/Renovation, Student Accommodation andHotel Construction Projects.
Mantis 35.10 Construction Projects
- Mantis 35.10 at Ross Fountain Edinburgh
- Tower Crane Hire Project at Exeter University
- Self Erecting Tower Crane Site Move in Edinburgh
- Crane on a Centre Parcs Project
- Brixton Hill Crane Hire
Hiring a Crane From Mantis
At Mantis we provide a service that is a customer-centered, consultative-led approach right throughout the duration of the crane hire process – from inquiry to dismantle and after sales. We adhere to the highest of safety credentials and pride ourselves on the excellent condition of our Tower Cranes. Our aim is to supply you with the right crane for your job, not to simply supply you with any crane.
Call us today to find out more about hiring a Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane from Mantis. Click here to contact us.
Crane Hire England FAQ
- How are the Self Erecting Tower Cranes moved from site to site?
- Can the Self Erecting Tower Cranes be lifted into position using a Mobile Crane if there is not adequate access to tow the crane onto site?
- Can Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes be erected and dismantled easily on site?
- Read more FAQs by clicking here