Our Crane Sales Team recently visited the construction site where we have a Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Edinburgh on a minimum seven-month hire term.
The project is a residential development comprising of 82 apartments with associated works, parking and landscaping. There will be two-bedroom, three-bedroom and four-bedroom residential units along with commercial access and estate roads.
The Potain IGO is ideal for a construction development like this as it can be maneuvered into tighter areas than a mobile crane or city tower crane. It also allows for less movements on site than other material handling solutions, like a telehandler, improving site safety the efficiency.
This Self Erecting Tower Crane provides a maximum capacity lift of 4,000kg out as far as 13m on the jib. At the end of the 40m jib a 1,000kg maximum capacity lift is possible. The Potain IGO50 is one of the most popular cranes on our Tower Crane Hire Fleet and we are always inundated with hire requests.
Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Edinburgh Image
Mantis Cranes Potain IGO50 Projects
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Crane in Bournemouth
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter
- Potain IGO50 SETC on a Timber Frame Project
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on an Apartment Complex in Nottingham
- Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Retirement Apartments Project
- Self Erecting Tower Crane At Holy Trinity Church in Cambridge
Crane Hire in Scotland Projects
- Mantis 35.10 at Ross Fountain Edinburgh
- Linden Comansa City Tower Crane in Glasgow
- FM Gru 1035 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane being erected at Islington
- Potain HDT80 Self Erecting Tower Crane in Edinburgh
- Self Erecting Crane in Edinburgh
- Isle of Arran Care Home Project