Mantis Cranes recently erected a Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project in Exeter.
The Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane provides a height under hook of 23.2m and the maximum lift at the end of the 40m jib is 1,000kg. Mantis Cranes have placed Self Erecting Tower Cranes on a number of similar projects in the past.
Advantages of Using a Potain IGO50 Self Erecting Tower Crane on Bio Tank Project
- Self Erecting Tower Cranes greatly reduce the risk of damaging other machinery, or scaffolding, as there are less site movements that there normally would be with compared to other material handling solutions
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, like the Potain IGO50, deliver the load directly to the point of work so site efficiency is increased and the total time spent on a project may be reduced
- Self Erecting Tower Cranes leave less of an environmental footprint on a construction site as they remain in a stationary position on a solid base for the duration of the Tower Crane Hire rental period
- There is less disruption to local residents and nearby businesses as Self Erecting Tower Cranes operate with minimal noise compared to other material handling solutions
- Site Healthy and Safety is drastically improved due to the requirement for less manual handling work
Recent Mantis Cranes City Tower Crane Rental Projects
- Saez TL55 Tower Crane in Warrington
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane on the Titanic Boutique Hotel Project
- Self Erecting Tower Crane on a Care Home Project in Andover
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a School Building project near Wembley
- Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes on a Sports and Leisure Project